- I can’t wait to be a mom.
- I love the rain.
- I’m 5′ 4″
- I can never spell the word exercise right on the first try.
- I’ve never broken a bone.
- I love x-men.
- I really want to someday own a letterpress.
- I’m a paint sample thief.
- October is my favorite month.
- I don’t mind sharing my food with you, but I want the first bite.
- I hate horror movies.
- I love the color blue.
- I’ve traveled to the philippines, africa, and to ecuador.
- I love all things apple.
- I love surprises!
- I make messes.
- Cold weather is my favorite because I love to wear layers.
- I’ve always wanted to own my own bakery.
- I am always in the mood for cake.
- I drive an xterra.
- It has been years since my toe nails have been unpainted.
- I’ve never been to a tanning bed.
- It is very annoying to me when people I don’t know address me with terms of endearment.
- I’m cold natured.
- My mom works for Clinique.
- My hair has, at one point, been blond, black, brown, red, and everywhere in between.
- I love weddings.
- I love going to the movies.
- Caramel frappuccino, and yes, I want whipped cream.
- I’m obsessed with Anthropologie.
- My dad is a web designer.
- I have a serious scarf problem… i own about 30.
- I love thrift stores + flea markets.
- My favorite artist, at the moment, is Andrew Bannecker.
- I have a small collection of interesting coffee mugs.
- I married the most amazing man in the world on May 15th, 2010.
- One day Kennie and I will go to Ireland, Italy, and Australia… oh, and hopefully everywhere else too.
- I don’t like to buy new things… I like to buy old things and fix them up.
- I have lived in three different states and can’t wait to add to the list!
- I have a brother and a sister and they are both amazingly talented.
- Biggest Loser is the only tv show I follow.
- I have a freckle in my eye.
- I hate it when people cut in line… it’s just so rude.
- A few years back I gave up soda for two years straight. Now, I probably drink 3 coke zeros a day.
- I love board games.
- My favorite broadway show is hairspray.
- I almost always drink out of a mason jar.
- I love doillies.
- I absolutely LOVE Disney world.
- My life goal is to bring God glory and further His kingdom.
fifty random facts about me
Previous Postkeep your eyes peeled…
Yeah! Number 23 makes me crazy! Don’t call me honey or baby unless you name is Deanna Clark Gray! If your a man, DO NOT say to me “Tony! My Man!”
I found your website and blog this morning while trolling on Google Images for Soup Cans for to use for a local town sign for our Women’s Club Community Service Food Drive.
I love your stream of consciousness . . . I wanted to ask you where you found the childrens book Time Has Wings and It Flies, by Be Happy Now. I looked on Amazon for it . . . or is this something of your own design that you were putting out into cyberspace?
Thanks for sharing!